Late last month, Broadband Cities was held in Trikala, Greece. I had been invited to present, but due to other commitments could not get there.

The good folk at iNEC have made all the presentations from Broadband Cities available and you can view them at http://www.broadbandcities2008.com/?q=presentation_files

One of my collegues in the FibreRing made an excellent presentation called "Exploring Open Access Models". I also recommend Crister Mattsson's presentation on a similar topic entitled "Neutral Networks". It has some interesting facts and figures on the Swedish fiber market. Also check out Patrick Van Eeckeren's presentation on services Beyond Triple Play. I dislike this term "Triple Play" and even during my time at Bright Telecommunications (who built the first FTTH network in Australia) I pushed for not using this term, because FTTH can do so much more than just Internet, Telephone and Television.

0 comments:

Post a Comment